From Rise: The Vieneo Province - The Space Simulator MMO from Unistellar Industries, LLC
work in progress Provide an immersive and realistic sci-fi experience where players build and run an economic empire from nothing but the shirt on their back.
- Doesn't tell me that it is a "flight" game or with "flight" potential at all ... let alone ground to orbit!
- Doesn't tell me it is multi-player experience
- Realistic is better or worse than saying "simulation" genre?
- Our Goal is to create a unique infrastructure that will improve the gaming experience of our clients.
- It is our mission to seamlessly integrate new and exciting content.
- Our company exists to manage the content in the virtual world.
- Control your world from the Seat of your favorite Car or Aerospace vehicle.
- Hire players, Hire Non-players, Build alliances,
- Bill had a tagline "that they hang in the cockpit at night"
- Determines the tone of marketing language, monitization?
- For me it is a creative outlet, passionate about building experiences for players, what is Ian's inspiration, Bill's inspiration?
- C-2 Dasher - Car
- T-120 Steerhead - Truck
- T-1 Stratoranger - Aircraft
- A-4 Wanderer - Combat
- E-10 Saint
- E-11 Saint
- P-13 Prowler - Combat
- Start in Apartment w/ C-2A that they own (backstory)
- Enter City
- Goto Bank, Open Checking Account
- Be an Uber Driver
- Long Term Goal Introduced: Own Car
- Earn (~2h)
- Here you could diverge into a fleet of taxis ---
- Rent Truck
- Long Term Goal Introduced: Own Truck
- Earn (~2h)
- Here you could diverge into a fleet of trucks ---
- Rent AirCraft
- Long Term Goal Introduced: Own AirCraft
- Long Term Goal Discoverable: Gaining Territory
- Earn (~?)
- Rent Aerospace
- Earn (~?)
Trey's Immediate Thoughts on Progression
- Introduce more phases, more vehicles at each phase.
- Phase: Ground, Air, Aerospace
- Vehicle Phase: Freight, Passenger
Luxury appeals to high profile transport missions
- High Risk of Reputation Loss
- High Pay
- Earns More Reputation
- Ground - Passenger - Viable: C2
- Ground - Passenger - Efficient: Limo?
- Ground - Passenger - Luxury: Lexus?
- Ground - Passenger - Sport: ???
- Ground - Freight - Viable: T-120
- Ground - Freight - Efficient: Mammoth
- Viable, Efficient, and Luxury - Vehicles
- Car, Limo, Sports Car
- Truck, Double Semi,
- Licenses (Personal, Commercial, Truck, Mammoth, Aircraft, Spacecraft, ratings?) (Min hours or reputation + fees + checkride + written?)
- Vehicle Upgrades
- What do you enjoy doing most in Rise?
- What moments make you proud?
- What moments frustrate you?
- What moments do you look forward to?
- How much of Rise do you spend flying?
- What do you like most about flying?
- What do you like least about flying?
- What can you do to harm another player indirectly?
- What can you do to harm another player directly?
- Practically what reason do you see for purchasing an Wanderer or Prowler?
- External threats PvE expansion later pirates/aliens, PvP expansion for combat
- Adjusting cost of things on the server to relate more to game play hours to make it achievable
- Ghost town teardown and reclaimation?
- Fines for ATC violations
- Colony runways!
- Cars hearing other cars music bandpass
- Possibility of our own radio station and DJ jobs like in second life?
- Define Core Gameplay phases
- Phases breakdown structure of each phase