From Rise: The Vieneo Province - The Space Simulator MMO from Unistellar Industries, LLC
There are four (4) ways to make a waypoint:
- Adding a waypoint by manually entering coordinates
- Adding a waypoint by entering APN
- Adding a waypoint of your current location
- Click on the line that says "Unused slot for temporary waypoints" or a line you want to change the location of
- Click on MARK
|MARK is currently the only way you can save a waypoint with an altitude, the other methods put the waypoint at 0 meters MSL|
Waypoints can be further manipulated through the following buttons...
- ACTIVATE provides the waypoint to the vehicle you occupy so that you can nagivate to it as the USER WP on your targets list
- RENAME prompts for keyboard input and will allow you to permanently store a temporary waypoint or change the description of a stored waypoint
- DELETE permanently removes the selected waypoint
Waypoints have Sharing levels.
- Private: This is your waypoint and no one else knows where it is.
- Partners: This shares the waypoint is shared with your partners.
- Alliance: This shares the waypoint is shared with all alliance members.
- Friends: This shares the waypoint is shared with all friends.
- No Enemies: This shares the waypoint with all people not listed as Enemies.
- Public: This shares the waypoint with everyone.
Once shared the players that receive new copies of the waypoints own that copy.
- They can share them.
- They keep the copy even if you later want to make it private.
- Sharing the waypoints effectually makes them owners of their copy.
- Plan ahead if you want a secret spot to stay secret.