From Rise: The Vieneo Province - The Space Simulator MMO from Unistellar Industries, LLC
The artificial horizon has been in most aircraft since shortly after that end of the Second World War. The brown symbolizes the ground and the blue is for the sky. The green or red Direction Bug shows the direction you are traveling and a red on shows a reverse of your heading. The Target bug behaves similar to the Direction Bug Green in front red behind you, and will lead you on a great-arc to your target. The Indicated Air Speed, Ground Speed, and Vertical Speed are also listed here. A compass is attached to the top of the Artificial Horizon. the top left corner also showns the AutoFlyte mode if it is turned on
Ships with the power on, People sitting in them, are a brighter shade.
- Gray objects are neutral ships or PODS. Brighter gray is a Ship that has power on.
- Yellow objects are ships or PODS you own. Brighter yellow is a Ship that has power on.
- Purple objects are ships or PODS your Partners own. Brighter purple is a Ship that has power on.
- Dark green objects are allied ships or PODS. Brighter green is a Ship that has power on.
- Dark red objects are enemy ships or PODS. Brighter red is a Ship that has power on.