From Rise: The Vieneo Province
This is the file in your default Rise directory that keeps track of in-game vehicles that have been scanned. The file sequentially lists vehicles each stored over a 100-byte block, with the first 100-byte block appearing to be padding/junk. The composition of each 100-byte chunk is as follows:
- 0 to 5: The IVR of the vehicle, stored in ASCII. If shorter than six characters, padded to the full six bytes with junk.
- 6 to 19: The owner's name, in ASCII, ended by a null byte (00), often with junk appended that may be evidence of a memory leak.
- 20 to 35: The vehicle's registration (if any), same format as name above.
- 36 to 39: Four unknown bytes, possibly a floating point number.
- 40: One byte, appears to always either be 255, 254 or 0 - unknown significance.
- 41 to 43: Three bytes, possibly orientation data. Unknown significance.
- 44 to 47: Four bytes, floating point number, X coordinate of the ship
- 48 to 51: Four bytes, floating point number, Y coordinate of the ship
- 52 to 55: Four bytes, floating point number, Z coordinate of the ship
- 56: One byte, unknown.
- 57: One byte, either 0, 1, 2 or 3. Possibly representative of vehicle type. Unknown.
- 58: One byte, ship's health, in the range of 0-100, representing percentage.
- 59: One byte, boolean, whether ship is armed or not.
- 60: One byte, unknown.
- 70: One byte, boolean, whether ship is occupied or not.
- 71: One byte, unknown.
- 72: One byte, unknown.
- 73-99: Appears to be random junk for padding.