From Rise: The Vieneo Province
TAC is the identifier for the Easydock, an OSCF Model 212e Orbital Supply and Community Facility.
It is strongly recommended that you approach TAC with TVM Enabled and set to below 0.250 Km/sec before entering the 20km control area surrounding TAC. Entering with in 20km of the station over 250m/s is unsafe, may result in a speeding violation and fines.
- Administration (Commander, Dockmaster, Quartermaster): 28 (8 minimum)
- Maintenance 34 (3 minimum)
- Technicians 12 (3 minimum)
- Other (Doctors, Food preparation, Security, et al.): 44 (10 minimum)
- Public Ports: 8 (4 on each of 2 decks)
- Private Port: 1 (at bottom, reserved for DIHV ship)
- Offices: 1352 (avg. 670)
- Ship-to-Shore: 600 (avg. 522)
- FTL transfer passengers
- Residences: 400 (avg. 112)
- Permanent Crew/Families
Peak Transfer Hours
- 320 on average per day (24 hrs - The station runs on a 24 hour clock to simulate the natural circadian rhythm in humans.)
- Before crossing terminator day/night
- Every 10 hours (work related)
- When nearest to cities (Deois)
- Every 48 hours (FTL Trans Related)
- Fuel Consumption 209.61 kg per day of refined Iagreous fuel
The OSCF Model 212e was developed for the Easydock Corporation under the supervision of the United Stellar Republic (U.S.R) as a quick-setup facility that could be transported in modules and erected in orbit to provide a secure and immediate waypoint. Easydock (station 375) is located in orbit around Vieneo (the moon of Iomere), in the Yonmaran System. The station has proven itself well, despite its overuse. Because of continuing military action against the Messeri (only 22 LY away) the U.S.R has temporarily diverted its attention away from exploration and development, leaving private sector companies such as Unistellar Industries to continue the U.S.R’s presence. Because of the enormous costs involved in founding a new territory and developing that territory, Easydock has remained the only fully functioning orbital facility for Vieneo, while the bustling capital city below (Deois) has taken priority. Once the city is established enough to produce station components, new facilities will be constructed. The Quanamics Company temporarily towed an older O-4 station into orbit, hoping to attract possible reconstruction crews. However, the station remains in a disordered state and until it can be refurbished, Easydock 375 will remain the workhorse station of the Vieneo region.
The theory was such that vessels would safely and quickly pull in to a sector under the gangway and the gangway itself will manuever to latch to the docking port on the vessel.
Just inside the extendable docking interface (contains a docking port on the front and bottom for compatibility) there is a crew lounge for each gangway. Moving sidewalks will briskly move you through the connecting truss to one of the two command modules onboard the station.